If you are a consumer, you have a legal warranty of two years starting from the delivery of the product according to the conditions set out in the relevant legislation.
- The warranty covers all original components against defects in workmanship and materials (e.g. in case the products do not correspond with the product description in the user manual or do not correspond with the advertisement of the product).
- Claims under the warranty must be made directly to ParcelHome.
- During the warranty period, ParcelHome will replace or repair the product showing a defect. If the replacement or repair is excessive or impossible, or if it is impossible to deliver within the reasonable time, you have the right to ask for a price reduction or to demand dissolution of the contract of sale.
- During the first six months of your warranty, you do not have to prove the defect was already present when you bought the product.
- To ensure speedy analysis of an issue, the consumer may be asked to perform certain diagnosis actions on the ParcelHome box, which may include downloading apps from reputable sources, such as NRF Connect, using specific opening codes and uploading/sending pictures or videos.
- The warranty does not cover an incorrect assembly or installation of the product by the user; an improper or negligent use, operation or transformation of the product; normal wear and tear; defects inherent to the normal useful life or service life of the product, such as a flat battery that can be replaced by the consumer; damages or defects due to accidents.